We at Abigails hostel are looking forward to welcoming guests back to our hostel, whilst also being committed to ensuring the health and wellbeing of our guests and staff during the current COVID-19 situation.
As such we have implemented the following measures :
– Staff receive ongoing training on COVID-19 prevention methods, appropriate PPE has been provided to all workers as well as perspex screens at Reception
– Social distancing measures and markers as well as maximum occupancy signage are in place in our lobby, common rooms, with reduced occupancy in our dormitories
– Enhanced cleaning measures have been put in place for rooms and common areas, especially on shared surfaces such as door handles and banisters
– All guests and staff are required to wear masks while in the common areas of the building.
– Regular hand washing procedures have been implemented for all of our staff and additional hand washing facilities or hand sanitizer dispensers have been provided for both guest and staff use
– Signage displaying official COVID-19 prevention methods and advice are displayed in the common area for guests and staff to adhere to.
Our complimentary breakfast and luggage storage facilities have been temporarily suspended, however free tea and coffee is provided all day.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions WE DO NOT ACCEPT guests using our hostel for their isolation period. If we suspect that a booking is made for this reason then unfortunately we will cancel the reservation.
During these uncertain and changing times, please bear with us as our usual services may be disrupted or be changeable as guidelines adjust in line with Government and Health Service advice.